Win two tickets to the Telluride Mountainfilm Festival showing at St.George OpenAir, Sydney NSW. Plus a nights accommodation at the Intercontinental Hotel Sydney, NSW.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 16 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 6pm AEDST 12/01/2017 and concludes at 5pm AEDST on 31/01/2017 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, reasoning, originality and creative merit. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must nominate via Facebook a friend who embodies the Mountainfilm spirit during the Promotional Period.
6. All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity, will be awarded two (2) tickets to the Telluride Mountainfilm Festival screening at St,George OpenAir, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Sydney NSW, held on Friday 10th February 2017. One (1) nights’ accommodation is also included, for two people in one Harbour View room, at the Intercontinental Hotel, Sydney NSW. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Flights, transfers and other travel costs are not included in the prize.
9. Prize winner plus guest must be over the age of 16 years old on the day of the screening. If a prize winner is under the age of 16 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. If a prize winner is between the ages of 16 and 18 they must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to check into the hotel.
10. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Judging will take place at Aspire Outdoor office on Wednesday 1st February. The judge’s decision is final. The competition winner will be notified by Thursday 2nd February 2017 and must confirm acceptance of prize and full contact details for hotel booking by 5pm AESDT Monday 6 February 2017. Details of receipt of tickets will be confirmed following exchange of contact details.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The prize must be used on day of the screening, Friday 10th February 2017.
18. This night will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The night will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed. Changes or cancellation may incur charges.
19. The Promoter is Aspire Outdoor.
20. By entering the competition entrants agree to opting into receiving marketing communications from Aspire Outdoor.