NIGHTLY COMPETITION AND OVERALL TOUR COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. All entrants must be over the age of 16 years old.
3. The Promoter (Aspiring Digital Media Pty Ltd, Trading as Aspire Outdoor) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 6:00pm AEDST 10/02/2017 and concludes at 1:00am AEDST on 09/04/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, entrants must provide their name, email address and answer in under 15 words. The winner will be determined via the entry form, by the judges based on originality, passion and creativity. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. All entries must be unique to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be considered.
7. The nightly competition for the Launch Event will be selected within seven (7) days of the event and winners will be notified by email within 24 hours and prizes sent to winners via mail. All other nightly entries will be selected within event times on the relevant evening (see Australia - www.mountainfilmtour-ausnz.com/australia - or New Zealand Schedule pages - www.mountainfilmtour-ausnz.com/new-zealand - for details), and winner must be present to claim their prize. The Overall winner will be selected within seven (7) days of the final event on 8 April 2014 and winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the final decision and prizes sent to winners via mail. Winners must confirm mailing details within seven (7) days of being contacted. Judge’s decision is final. Any unclaimed prizes retain for return to prize partner or held for next tour.
8. A list of all prizes for the evening will be prominently listed on site, including information and RRP value, and staff will be on hand for any questions. Prizes may be added that are beyond what is listed on the promotional materials, each prize will be announced with RRP value on each night and in addition, listed on the evening.
9. Flights, transfers, accommodation and other travel costs are not included in any prizes unless explicitly referenced. All prizes are non-refundable.
10. Mountain Designs product images featured in any marketing material are given as reference only, and not indicative of final prize pack contents.
11. The Aspiring Guides Backcountry Tour is for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders, and includes a qualified mountain guide and avalanche equipment (transceiver, shovel & probe). It is to be used with a scheduled group tour (minimum of 3 people), does not include ski or snowboard equipment hire or transport to and from ski field. It does not include lift passes for access to the backcountry and is valid for one person until 31 August 2017. .
12. Prize winner plus guest must be over the age of 16 years old on the day of the decision. If a prize winner is under the age of 16 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Aspiring Digital Media Pty Ltd trading as Aspire Outdoor (ABN: 79 612 294 569)
19. By entering the competition entrants agree to opting into receiving marketing communications from Aspire Outdoor and other prize partners including, but not limited to, Mountain Designs and Yaffa Media.